JUST LISTED: Beautiful 2BR/2BA Condo with Golf Course View & Nearby to Major League Baseball (MLB) Spring Training Games
Dobson Ranch, Mesa, Arizona
$Multi-Month Discount! 2 Months
- 1043 Sq Ft
- 2 (Sleeps 4)
• A large living room and dining room with an open floor plan providing you with lots of bright open space to enjoy. Enjoy watching the 55-inch TV or read a book from the super comfortable couch or recliner.
• Dining room includes a large glass-top table with comfortable chairs where you can enjoy card games or puzzles when not using it for dining.
• Kitchen includes new stainless appliances: Dishwasher, glass-top Stove, Refrigerator with ice-maker, Microwave, and Coffeemaker. Also stocked with small appliances like blender, mixer, etc. Kitchen is fully stocked with plates, bowls, etc. You just stock the 'fridge and you're all set!
• New full-size washer and dryer easily accessed in a laundry closet right inside the condo for your own private use.
• Beautiful hardwood floors in living room, large tile throughout dining room, kitchen, and both bathrooms for a great look that is easy to keep clean.
• Two bedrooms each with Queen beds and linens, plush new carpeting, hip grass cloth closet doors just like on HGTV, plantation shutters on sun-facing windows and attractive new ceiling fans to keep you nice and comfortable. Plenty of closet space, chest of drawers, etc for your wardrobe/storage. Master bedroom has Samsung flatscreen TV.
• Master bath has walk-in shower, while guest bathroom has full-size bathtub/shower. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and have comfort-height countertops and toilets, appreciated by anyone who doesn’t like to bend down any more often than needed.
• Central forced air Heat and Air-conditioning!
• A tiled private balcony with cocktail table and chairs where you can enjoy the golf course view or, later in the day, enjoy the Arizona sunset.
• Your own 2BR/2BA 1,043 square feet of awesomeness in Dobson Greens complex, which has the greenest grass and best-kept grounds year-round.
• A large heated pool within the complex (a rare find these days) as well as a hot tub. Many lakes, parks, and other amenities (3 additional pools, tennis, racquetball, pickleball, basketball, playgrounds, picnic facilities, etc) within the perimeter of Dobson Ranch, a well-operated homeowners association with a multitude of activities for residents just like you.
• Fish anytime (catch and release only) at any of the lakes within the perimeter of Dobson Ranch with a inexpensive permit (less than $10) issued by Dobson Ranch HOA.
• Easy to meet other temporary and full-time residents and make new friends at the potluck dinners held at the pool in the winter months.
• Easy parking right out front as well as an assigned covered off-street parking spot for you.
• Beautiful views of Dobson Ranch Public Golf Course right across the street.
• Only steps away from the public library. And next door to the library is the children’s park, perfect for when the grandkids visit.
• Easy access to Hwy 60 and Hwy 101; Only 1 mile to Banner Desert Hospital and Mesa Community College; Centrally located to shopping at the Chandler Fashion Center, Tempe Marketplace near ASU, and Fiesta Mall. Sky Harbor Airport only 15 minutes away. Easy drive to local recreation at Camelback Mountain and Papago Park. Mass transit via Bus and Metro Light Rail nearby.
• Steps to many local restaurants, grocery stores, shops, banks, churches, Mesa Public Library, barbershops, day spas and beauty salons. A couple minute walk to the lake and activity center at Dobson Ranch Park.
• Very short drive to many of the stadiums used by Major League Baseball (MLB) for Spring Training games in late February through late March.
• Sorry, no pets are allowed by the HOA. Included in the rent are electric, water, and trash disposal as well as an area for your golf clubs/luggage within the locked outside private storage.
For more information on this home, please call Dan at 619-990-9098. Unit on South side of complex at 1920 W Lindner Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202.
MLB “Cactus League” Spring Training Schedule for 2020: https://www.visitphoenix.com/events/cactus-league/cactus-league-spring-training-schedule/
More information on Dobson Ranch Golf Course:
Nearby Dobson Ranch Park and waterfront complex:
Dobson Ranch is the HOA to which you will have access.
Dobson Ranch HOA Classes, Activities, and Sports:
Dobson Ranch HOA Events Calendar:
Things To Do in Mesa, Arizona:
including Pioneer Park which will impress your grandkids: https://www.mesaparks.com/parks-facilities/parks/pioneer-park
Mesa Urban Fishing at Nearby Riverview Park where you can catch Trout, Catfish, Sunfish, Bass, Bluegill, etc for your dinner:
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Pool, child
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Internet Cable Modem
- Wireless Internet
- Internet Service
- Coffee Maker
- Private Deck/Patio
- BBQ Area
- Stand-alone Ice Maker
- Grill (BBQ)
- Washing Machine (in Rental)
- Dryer (in Rental)
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Fishing Area
- Balcony, private
- Hot Tub, Outdoor (shared)
Owner Availability Calendar
|03/30/2020 - 03/31/2020||$2750.00|
|04/01/2020 - 04/30/2020||$2300.00|
|05/01/2020 - 05/31/2020||$2100.00|
|06/01/2020 - 09/30/2020||$2000.00|
|10/01/2020 - 11/30/2020||$2200.00|
|12/01/2020 - 12/31/2020||$2300.00|
|01/01/2021 - 03/31/2021||$2750.00|
|04/01/2021 - 04/30/2021||$2300.00|
2 Months: $50 off/Mo
Property is situated on floor 2 of a 2 story Condo.
- 2 1/2
Back onto the Golf Course! 60 day minimum. Discount of 10% over 90 days. Non smoking. Fully Furnished, Very clean!Queen Creek, Arizona
- 2 1/2
2 bed 2 bath townhouse with garage in the amazing Fountain of the Sun, featuring all the amenitiesMesa, Arizona